Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1/2 Cups Self Raising Wholemeal Flour (80g)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar (26g)
- 1 Tablespoons Rolled Oats (8g)
- 1 Cage Free Eggs (59g), lightly beaten
- 1/2 Banana (51g), mashed
- 2 Tablespoons Low Fat Milk (40g)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (10g)
- 25g Frozen Blueberries
- 2 Teaspoons Light Cream Cheese (10g)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 large (1⁄2 cup/125ml) capacity muffin pans with muffin wraps or large paper cases.
- Combine flour, sugar and rolled oats in a bowl.
- Combine egg, banana, milk and oil. Add to flour mixture and stir gently until just combined. Add blueberries and fold through just until combined.
- Divide mixture between pans. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Serve spread with cream cheese.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 334 // Protein 10.0g // Fat Total 10.1g // Fat Saturated 1.9g // Carbohydrates 49.0g // Sugars 19.1g // Sodium 325.0mg // Dietary Fibre 5.8g