Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 85g Air Popped Popcorn
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Paprika (2g)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano (1g)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme (1g)
- 20g Butter, melted
- 25g Grated Parmesan, grated
- Cook the popcorn using packet directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the spices in an extra large bowl.
- Add the hot popcorn and butter to the spice mix in the bowl. Toss until well coated and combined.
- Spread onto a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Scatter over the cheese. Bake in a preheated 180C conventional oven (or 160C for fan forced) for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is just melted.
- Allow to cool and divide into 8 portions.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 69 // Protein 2.7g // Fat Total 3.6g // Fat Saturated 2.1g // Carbohydrates 6.1g // Sugars 0.1g // Sodium 66.7mg // Dietary Fibre 1.8g