Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 Onion (45g), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Cloves Garlic (5g), crushed
- 100g Lean Chicken Breast, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (46g), thinly sliced
- 1/2 Zucchini (51g), cut into matchsticks
- 75g Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 63g Reduced Fat Ricotta
- 15g Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- 3g Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- Spray a large frying pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until soft. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Add to the plate with the onion mixture.
- Add the capsicum and zucchini to the frying pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until light golden and tender. Transfer to the plate with the chicken and onions.
- Spray the pan lightly again and add the mushrooms. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Return the vegetables and chicken to the pan.
- Combine the ricotta with 1-2 tablespoons of water in a jug. Pour over the chicken mixture. Toss to coat and heat through.
- Divide among serving plates. Sprinkle with the parmesan and chopped parsley.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 308 // Protein 38.6g // Fat Total 13.0g // Fat Saturated 6.9g // Carbohydrates 6.4g // Sugars 6.0g // Sodium 366.7mg // Dietary Fibre 4.4g