Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 200g Sweet Potato, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 Cage Free Eggs (59g)
- 1/4 Cups Basil Leaves (10g)
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g)
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice (10g)
- 1 Teaspoons Olive Oil (5g)
- 1/2 Lebanese Cucumber (68g), chopped
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (78g), thinly sliced
- 25g Mixed Salad Leaves
- Place sweet potato in a shallow, microwave-safe dish. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender. Drain well and set aside to cool slightly.
- At the same time, place egg into a small saucepan of water and bring to the boil over high heat. As soon as the water boils, begin timing for 5 minutes. Drain the egg and rinse under cold water. Set aside for 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Peel and halve.
- Meanwhile, put basil, garlic, lemon juice and oil into a small food processor, or use a hand held blender, and blend until finely chopped. Add a little water to thin if needed.
- Place cucumber, capsicum, salad leaves and sweet potato in a bowl. Add pesto dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve salad topped with egg and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 305 // Protein 13.5g // Fat Total 11.5g // Fat Saturated 2.3g // Carbohydrates 33.6g // Sugars 16.2g // Sodium 119.9mg // Dietary Fibre 9.4g