Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1/4 Cups Buckwheat Flour (40g)
- 1 Teaspoons Baking Powder (5g)
- 1/4 Cups Hazelnut Meal (30g)
- 1/4 Cups Low Fat Milk (60g)
- 2 Tablespoons Reduced Fat Ricotta (40g)
- 1 Cage Free Eggs (59g)
- 1 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste (5g)
- 100g Fresh Blueberries
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 2 Teaspoons Maple Syrup (10g)
- Sift buckwheat flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in hazelnut meal. Make a well in the centre. Whisk together milk, ricotta, egg and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and gently whisk until just combined. Fold in two-thirds of the blueberries.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Working in batches, drop 2 heaped tablespoonfuls of batter per pancake into pan, allowing room for spreading. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until edges start to change colour, then flip and cook other side. Spray pan again and cook remaining batter.
- Stack three pancakes onto each plate, drizzle with maple syrup and scatter over remaining blueberries to serve.l portions. Knead each
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 293 // Protein 12.0g // Fat Total 15.4g // Fat Saturated 2.7g // Carbohydrates 25.7g // Sugars 11.4g // Sodium 384,0mg // Dietary Fibre 5.1g