Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 4 Cage Free Eggs (200g)
- 1/2 Cups Sugar (110g)
- 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste (2g)
- 1/2 Cups Plain Flour (75g)
- 1/4 Cups Cornflour (30g)
- 1/2 Cups Cocoa Powder (40g)
- 275g Icing Sugar
- 80g Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 C, lightly grease and line a 16 × 26cm (base measurement) baking tin baking paper.
- Place eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric beaters until thick and creamy. Gradually add the sugar, beating until sugar has dissolved.
- Sift the flour and cornflour together. Gently fold in the sifted flour with a large metal spoon until just combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin, bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove, set aside to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from tin, set aside on a wire rack to cool completely. Remove paper. Trim the edges of the cake and cut into 20 even squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 139 // Protein 2.3g // Fat Total 3.9g // Fat Saturated 2.8g // Carbohydrates 24.1g // Sugars 19.6g // Sodium 19.4mg // Dietary Fibre 1.3g