Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 2 Teaspoons Reduced Salt Soy Sauce (10g)
- 1 Teaspoons Olive Oil (5g)
- 1 X 100g Lean Beef Fillets (100g)
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Seeds (6g)
- 25g Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 1/2 Lebanese Cucumber (67g), cut into ribbons
- 1 Red Radish (20g), trimmed & thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cups Fresh Coriander (10g), chopped
- 1 X 1cm pieces Ginger (5g), finely grated
- 1/4 Fresh Lime (12g), juiced
- Combine 1 teaspoon soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a small dish. Add steak and turn to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Coat steak in sesame seeds and place into pan. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 1 1/2 minutes each side for medium-rare or to your liking. Transfer to a plate and set aside for a few minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain into a colander, rinse under cold running water then drain well and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Place in a bowl with cucumber, radish and coriander leaves. Whisk ginger, lime, remaining soy sauce and oil in a small bowl. Add to noodle mixture and toss to coat.
- Place noodle mixture on plate. Slice steak and place on top to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 339 // Protein 26.7g // Fat Total 14.9g // Fat Saturated 3.5g // Carbohydrates 23.0g // Sugars 2.4g // Sodium 415.9mg // Dietary Fibre 2.5g