Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 X 400g cans Diced Tomato (400g)
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
- 1 Zucchini (101g), coarsely grated
- 250g Lean Beef Mince, Raw
- 1/2 Teaspoons Smoked Paprika (1g)
- 2 Teaspoons Moroccan Seasoning (4g)
- 80g Baby Spinach
- 100g Brown Rice & Quinoa Steamed Rice
- Place tomatoes, garlic and 1/3 cup (80 ml) water in a frying pan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil then reduce heat slightly so the mixture simmers.
- Meanwhile, squeeze excess moisture from zucchini and combine with mince, paprika and seasoning. Mix well. Roll mixture into small walnut-sized balls and drop into tomato sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Add spinach and stir through to wilt.
- Heat rice according to packet instructions and divide between serving bowls. Add meatballs and sauce, season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 322 // Protein 31.0g // Fat Total 8.6g // Fat Saturated 2.8g // Carbohydrates 27.7g // Sugars 7.2g // Sodium 278.1mg // Dietary Fibre 6.0g