March Round Competition Winners:
April Round Competition Winners:
Terms and Conditions:
In order to enter, eligible entrants must visit 12WBT.com and follow the directions to purchase either any 12WBT Round ($159.00 or 12 x $19.99 weekly payments) or a Lifestyle Membership (either a 6 or 12 month membership) within the competition period. Post-sign up, members must complete the online entry form, provided in their 12WBT Welcome email, answering the question: ‘In 50 words or less, why would a coaching experience with Mish and her team help transform your life?’
Start Date: 07/02/2023 at 00:01 AEDT. Close Date: 03/04/2023 at 16:00 AEDT. Judging Dates from 07/03/2023 and 04/04/2023.
March Round Winners will be notified via email by 10/03/2023 11:00 AEDT and April Round Winners will be notified via email by 06/04/2023 11:00 AEDT. Winners must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified of winning.
Prize: There will be four (4) Prize Winners drawn from all eligible entries received, who will each win up to four (4) virtual coaching sessions with Michelle Bridges and/or the 12WBT Support Crew (see clause 16 for full details).
Entry open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years of age or older.
One entry per eligible entrant.
Your entry confirms acceptance of the Terms and Conditions:
- By entering the “Win a Coaching Experience with Mish & the 12WBT Crew” (the “Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is 12WBT Trading Pty Limited (ABN 31 154 009 622) of Suite 803, 28-36 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- Subject to clause 5, entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees and their immediate families of 12WBT Trading Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The Game of Skill Competition commences on Tuesday, 7 February 2023 at 00:01 AEDT and closes on Monday, 3 April 2023 at 16:00 AEDT (the “Competition Period”).
- In order to enter, Eligible Entrants must:
a) Visit www.12wbt.com.
b) Purchase the March 2023 or April 2023 Round of 12WBT ($159.00 or 12 x $19.99 weekly payments) or sign up to a 6 or 12 month Lifestyle Membership ($259 or $519.00 or 52 x $9.99 weekly payments) within the competition period.
c) Enter the competition post-sign up by filling out the online entry form – where the link will be provided in their 12WBT Welcome email – and answering the question: ‘In 50 words or less, why would a coaching experience with Mish and her team help transform your life?’
- Entries are also open to all existing 12WBT Lifestyle members who sign up and participate in the March or April 2023 Rounds and complete the online entry form submission.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not be considered for the competition.
- A maximum of one entry per person is permitted. If a participant submits more than one entry, the first entry in time will be regarded as the eligible competition entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All valid entries received during the entry period will be judged individually on their merits in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Judging will take place within 5 days of the end of the Entry Period of the competition. Eligible Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoter. This competition has four winners, selected by the judges from all valid entries received during the Entry Period. The Winners for March Round (a total of two winners) will be notified via email by Friday, 10 March 2023, 11:00 AEDT and Winners for April Round (a total of two winners) will be notified via email by Thursday, 6 April 2023, 11:00 AEDT. Winners will have seven (7) days to claim their Prize from the first notification sent by the Promoter.
- Eligible Entries will be judged based on their originality and creativity.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The chosen four winners will win (“Prize”):
a) Up to four (4) virtual coaching and support sessions with Michelle Bridges and/or the 12WBT Support Crew.
i. The sessions will be via a phone call or hosted online via a video calling platform and will be a mix of a 1-on-1 with Michelle Bridges and the 12WBT Support Crew over the 12 weeks of their 12WBT March or April Round.ii. Depending on which Round the entrant entered, the coaching sessions will take place during their March Round (6 March – 28 May 2023) or April Round (3 April – 26 June 2023), covering the following 12WBT pillars: Mindset, Nutrition and Fitness.iii. The duration of each session will be a maximum of 30 minutes based on Michelle Bridges and the 12WBT Support Crew’s availability.
- The Winners will need to be made available on the allocated days provided by the Promoter. Confirmation of dates will be sent prior to the sessions and Winners cannot move dates of sessions.
- Time slots for the coaching sessions cannot be merged or extended; for example, Winners cannot combine a workout session with a nutrition session.
- The Winners agree and acknowledge: they may be contacted by the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) to provide comments about the Competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos or recordings of them.
- The Promoter may use any comments obtained from Winners including their name, and/or likeness and any photos or recordings taken of them (“Materials”) for the Promoter’s future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at any time, anywhere, and by any means (including communicating them to the public in any media, including media not in existence at the date this Competition commences and including social media). The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same.
- Participants warrant that:
a) their entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; andb) their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, profession or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any law.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person or member, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that Prize.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility, and the participant releases the Promoter from responsibility, for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.
- The Prize cannot be transferred nor can the Prize be redeemed for cash. In the event the Promoter is unable to supply the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. All tax liabilities and other costs associated with or arising from winning the Prize are the responsibility of the Winners.
In the event that a winner is disqualified or cannot be contacted as described in clause 13, the judges may select an alternate winner to receive the Prize. The new winner will be notified via email and will have seven (7) days to claim their Prize.
- Subject to state government legislation, if required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Suite 803, Level 8, 28-36 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 from Friday, 17 March 2023 from 12:00 AEDT and Friday, 17 April 2023 from 12:00 AEDT.
- The Winners will be notified of their Prize by an email. The Winners’ details will be published at https://12wbt.com/terms/coaching-experience-with-mish-12wbt-crew-2023/ from Friday 10 March, 2023.
- Once Winners have been notified of their Prize by the Promoter, Winners will be contacted directly by 12WBT Trading Pty Limited within seven (7) business days of Winners being notified to collect details in order to organise prize fulfilment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a participant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without liability to the participant.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition, the use of a Prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; during the Competition; connected with their entry into the Competition; or in the participation in any Prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this Competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to state government legislation.