May Round Competition Winners:
- By entering the May Round: Win 1 of 25 MB Active Prize Packs Competition (the “Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is 12WBT Trading Pty Limited (ABN 31 154 009 622) of Suite 803, Level 8, 28-36 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- Subject to clause 5, entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees and their immediate families of 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Ansible Pty Ltd, and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The Competition commences on Monday 4 April 2022 at 00:00 AEST and closes on Sunday 8 May 2022 at 23:59 AEST (the “Competition Period”).
- In order to enter, Eligible Entrants must:
- Visit www.12wbt.com;
- Purchase the May 2022 Round of 12WBT ($159.00 or 12 x $19.99 weekly payments) or purchase either a 6- or 12-month Lifestyle Membership ($519.00, $259.00 or 52 x $9.99 weekly payments) during the competition period (“Eligible Entry”).
- There is a limit of one Eligible Entry per Eligible Entrant to the Competition.
- The time of entry will be the time at which the completed online entry is received by the Promoter’s competition database.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject bulk entries which it considers having been generated using software to generate multiple entries. Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or entries not received for any reason.
- There will be Twenty-five (25) Prize Winners drawn from all entries received, who will each win the following:
|Twenty-five (25) x Prizes
|TOTAL PRIZE VALUE AT – AUD
- The total Prize Pool is valued at up to $2,500.00 (including GST).
- All Eligible Entries received during the Competition Period will go into the draw to win a Prize. The first twenty-five (25) Eligible Entries randomly selected by the Promoter’s representative will win a Prize (“Winners”).
- The prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 on Wednesday 11 May 2022 at 15:00 AEST (“Draw”). Entries that do not contain the information required may be deemed invalid and, in that event, a further draw will be conducted.
- The Winners agree and acknowledge: they may be contacted by the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) to provide comments about the Competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos or recordings of them;
- The Promoter may use any comments obtained from Winners including their name, and/or likeness and any photos or recordings taken of them (“Materials”) for the Promoter’s future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at anytime, anywhere, and by any means (including communicating them to the public in any media, including media not in existence at the date this Competition commences and including social media). The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, nor can the Prize be redeemed for cash. In the event the Promoter is unable to supply the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. All tax liabilities and other costs associated with or arising from winning the Prize are the responsibility of the Winners.
- The Winners will be notified of their prize by the Promoter via email within five (5) business days of the Draw. The Winners’ details will be published at https://www.12wbt.com/terms/may-round-2022-competition from Friday 13 May 2022.
- Once Winners have been notified of their Prize by the Promoter, Winners will be contacted directly by 12WBT Trading Pty Limited within five (5) business days of Winners being notified to collect details (including but not limited to delivery address) in order to organise prize fulfillment.
- Prizes will be posted to Winners via express, registered post to the delivery address provided by each Winner within ten (10) business days of the Winner confirming their delivery address.
- 12WBT and Ansible Pty Ltd take no responsibilities if the prize is delivered to an invalid address and will not re-send the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that Winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and Prize supplier’s requirements.
- Subject to state government legislation, if required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 on Wednesday 10 August 2022 at 11:00 AEST. The Winner(s) will be notified via email within five (5) business days of the unclaimed draw and the Winners’ details will be published at https://www.12wbt.com/terms/may-round-2022-competition from Friday 12 August 2022.
- The Promoter and associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition, the use of a Prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Ansible Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Ansible Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; during the Competition; whilst connected with their entry into the Competition; or in the participation in any Prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this Competition.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited and Ansible Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to state government legislation.