Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 60g Avocado, flesh scooped
- 120g Pineapple, chopped and frozen
- 1/2 Banana (50g), chopped and frozen
- 40g Baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Chia Seeds (7g)
- 1 Tablespoons Mint Leaves (3g), chopped
- 3/4 Cups Coconut Water (187g)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and serve
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 302 // Protein 6.1g // Fat Total 16.5g // Fat Saturated 3.3g // Carbohydrates 30.3g // Sugars 25.6g // Sodium 70.7mg // Dietary Fibre 8.0g