Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 90g Pumpkin, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/2 Eggplant (163g), cut into 2cm pieces
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
- 1 Tablespoons Mint Leaves (3g)
- 30g Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- 100g Lamb Loin Fillet
- 30g Canned Lentils, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 Lebanese Cucumber (68g), chopped
- 1/4 Pomegranate (60g), seeds extracted
- 1/4 Cups Flat Leaf Parsley (10g), chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place pumpkin and eggplant onto prepared tray. Spray with oil, and bake for 30 minutes or until tender and lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, finely chop half the mint, and coarsely tear remaining mint leaves.
- Combine yoghurt, garlic, finely chopped mint and 1 tablespoon of water in a small bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray lamb with oil and season with pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside for 2 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Place lentils, cucumber, pomegranate seeds, parsley, remaining mint and warm pumpkin and eggplant into a large bowl. Season with pepper andtoss gently to combine.
- Place on serving dish and top with lamb. Drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 335 // Protein 36.8g // Fat Total 7.2g // Fat Saturated 2.0g // Carbohydrates 23.8g // Sugars 20.8g // Sodium 211.9mg // Dietary Fibre 12.0g