Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 5 Red Apple (625g), peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Green Pear (332g), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon (50g), zest finely grated and juiced
- 4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup (80g)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon (2g)
- 1 Cups Rolled Oats (90g)
- 1/4 Cups Desiccated Coconut (20g)
- 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Nutmeg (1g)
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil (50g)
- 2 Cups Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (500g), or 2 Tablespoons per serve
- 15g Pepitas
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Thinly slice the apples and pears and place in a microwave safe container with lemon juice, zest and 1 tsp cinnamon. Microwave for approximately 3 mins to soften the fruit.
- Remove the fruit from the microwave and stir through 2 TBS maple syrup.
- Meanwhile, create the crumble top by combining the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, nutmeg, remaining cinnamon and pepitas in a small bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minute and stir through 2 TBS maple syrup. Drizzle this over the dry crumble mixture and stir through.
- Place softened fruit into a ceramic baking dish and then top with the crumble mixture.
- Bake for 20 mins to create a golden crumble.
- Serve with 2 TBS of yoghurt.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 317 // Protein 8.5g // Fat Total 9.7g // Fat Saturated 3.6g // Carbohydrates 40.3g // Sugars 30.8g // Sodium 74.8mg // Dietary Fibre 6.8g