Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 100g Sweet Potato, cut into wedges
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 100g Lean Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Teaspoons Cajun Spice (1g)
- 125g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Avocado (40g), chopped
- 20g Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon (50g), cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Place sweet potato wedges onto one baking tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, place chicken onto other tray, lightly spray with oil and sprinkle with spice mix. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine cherry tomatoes, avocado and spinach leaves in a small bowl.
- Slice chicken. Place sweet potato, chicken and salad onto plate and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 300 // Protein 26.6g // Fat Total 11.8g // Fat Saturated 2.7g // Carbohydrates 18.7g // Sugars 9.6g // Sodium 91.9mg // Dietary Fibre 8.2g