Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 8 Sheets Rice Paper (120g)
- 8 Leaves Mixed Salad Leaves (80g), halved
- 150g Lean Chicken Breast, shredded
- 2 Carrot (122g), grated
- 2 Lebanese Cucumber (270g), cut into matchsticks
- 1 Red Capsicum (155g), cut into thin strips
- 1/4 Cups Mint Leaves (10g)
- Working with 1 rice paper sheet at a time, dip into a wide, shallow bowl of warm water until just soft. Let excess water drain off, and place flat on a chopping board.
- Place a lettuce leaf in the centre and top with one-eighth of the chicken, carrot, cucumber, capsicum and mint.
- Fold in sides and roll up to enclose. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve plain, with some lime wedges, or with a dipping sauce.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 288 // Protein 28.7g // Fat Total 2.4g // Fat Saturated 0.6g // Carbohydrates 53.9g // Sugars 8.8g // Sodium 877.7mg // Dietary Fibre 5.9g