Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 20g Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- 20g Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- 100g Lean Chicken Thigh Fillets, fat trimmed
- 1/4 Cups Salt Reduced Chicken Stock Liquid (60g)
- 1/4 Cups Reduced Fat Coconut Cream (62g)
- 20g Baby Spinach
- 200g Cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander (3g)
- Combine curry paste and yoghurt in a large bowl. Add chicken and stir until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or overnight, to marinate.
- Heat a large deep non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add any excess marinade and stir to coat.
- Add stock to pan and stir well. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in coconut cream. Remove lid and simmer, for 10 minutes or until sauce reduces slightly. Remove from heat and stir in spinach to wilt.
- Meanwhile, cook cauliflower in a steamer set over a saucepan of simmering water until tender. Using a handheld blender, blend cauliflower to a coarse puree. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place cauliflower mash and chicken curry on plate. Top with coriander to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 333 // Protein 26.3g // Fat Total 19.0g // Fat Saturated 10.4g // Carbohydrates 12.8g // Sugars 9.1g // Sodium 581.4mg // Dietary Fibre 7.2g