Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 400g Lean Chicken Breast, sliced into bite sized
- 2 Garlic (6g), crushed
- 1 Leek (130g), thinly sliced
- 2 Carrot (122g), thinly sliced
- 1 Large Broccoli (250g), florets removed from stem
- 92g Red Capsicum, sliced
- 50g Snow Peas, trimmed
- 1 Cups Salt Reduced Chicken Stock Liquid (250g)
- 2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce (40g)
- 80g Roasted Unsalted Cashews
- 1 Teaspoons Sesame Oil (10g)
- 1 Tablespoons Cornflour (20g)
- Coat a hot pan or wok with the sesame oil and cook the chicken to brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a small jug prepare the sauce by combining stock, oyster sauce, crushed garlic and cornflour. Set aside.
- Add garlic, leek and all vegetables to the pan, fry briefly for the leek to soften and then add the prepared sauce. Cook until heated, but do not overcook the vege.
- Add the chicken back to the pan, combining all ingredients.
- Serve in a large bowl and top with cashews.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 395 // Protein 31.1g // Fat Total 14.7g // Fat Saturated 2.4g // Carbohydrates 17.5g // Sugars 7.8g // Sodium 608.2mg // Dietary Fibre 6.3g