Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 Onion (73g), thinly sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g), crushed
- 1 Teaspoons Ground Cumin (2g)
- 1 Teaspoons Curry Powder (2g)
- 1 Pinches Ground Coriander (1g)
- 1 Pinches Ground Allspice (1g)
- 1 Pinches Ground Turmeric (1g)
- 1 Tablespoons Tomato Paste (20g)
- 300g Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 X 400g cans Diced Tomato (400g)
- 1 X 400g cans Canned Chickpeas (225g), rinsed & drained
- 150g Green Beans, trimmed & halved
- 1 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander (3g)
- 1/4 Cups Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (60g)
- Spray a large saucepan with oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Add spices and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add tomato paste and cauliflower and cook, stirring, for a further 30 seconds.
- Add chickpeas and simmer for 6 minutes or until sauce thickens and cauliflower is almost tender. Add beans and simmer for 2 minutes. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide between bowls. Top with fresh coriander and serve with yoghurt.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 267 // Protein 17.0g // Fat Total 4.3g // Fat Saturated 0.5g // Carbohydrates 31.5g // Sugars 15.2g // Sodium 560.3mg // Dietary Fibre 16.3g