Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 12 Cups Walnuts (250g)
- 1/2 Cups Desiccated Coconut (45g)
- 1 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder (10g)
- 1 Tablespoons Honey (29g)
- 1 Tablespoons Coconut Oil (25g)
- 1 Teaspoons Vanilla Essence (5g)
- 1/2 Cups Dried Cranberries (85g), or other dried fruit
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Blitz and/or pulse until the ingredients are well combined.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball. If your balls don’t roll, take your time forming them into balls gently. They will set better once chilled.
- Dust with cocoa and keep in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 159 // Protein 2.5g // Fat Total 13.7g // Fat Saturated 2.5g // Carbohydrates 5.8g // Sugars 5.6g // Sodium 2.9mg // Dietary Fibre 1.9g