Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1/2 X 400g cans Canned Chickpeas (112g), rinsed & drained
- 1 Cage Free Eggs (59g), lightly beaten
- 25g Fresh Beetroot, grated
- 1/2 Shallot (3g), chopped
- 3/4 Teaspoons Moroccan Seasoning (1g)
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 15g Mixed Salad Leaves
- 1 Tablespoons Low Fat Cottage Cheese (20g)
- 1/4 Lebanese Cucumber (34g), sliced
- 20g Avocado
- Place chickpeas in large bowl and coarsely mash. Add egg, beetroot, shallots and seasoning. Stir until just combined.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan lightly with oil and heat over medium heat. Divide mixture into 2 equal portions. Drop into the pan and spread to about 9cm diameter. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until lightly browned.
- Put salad leaves onto plate and add fritters. Top with cottage cheese, cucumber and avocado.
- Serve salad topped with egg and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 293 // Protein 18.9g // Fat Total 14.9g // Fat Saturated 3.6g // Carbohydrates 18.7g // Sugars 4.2g // Sodium 454.4mg // Dietary Fibre 7.3g