Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Teaspoons Olive Oil (5g)
- 1 Onion (145g), chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g), crushed
- 200g Lean Beef Mince, Raw
- 2 Teaspoons Curry Powder (4g)
- 1 Zucchini (101g), grated
- 100g Brown Rice & Quinoa Steamed Rice
- 1/4 Cups Frozen Peas (35g)
- 100g Savoy Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Shallot (12g), sliced
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add mince, and cook for 4 minutes, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Stir in curry powder.
- Add zucchini, rice, peas and cabbage and cook for 3 minutes, to heat through and wilt cabbage. Stir in shallots. Divide between bowls and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 315 // Protein 26.6g // Fat Total 9.7g // Fat Saturated 2.6g // Carbohydrates 26.4g // Sugars 6.4g // Sodium 87.6mg // Dietary Fibre 7.1g