Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 500g Pumpkin, diced into 2cm cubes
- 1 Cups Arborio Rice (200g)
- 1000g Liquid Vegetable Stock
- 1 Onion (145g), diced finely
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g), crushed
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (10g)
- 4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan (28g)
- 1 Pinches Pepper (2g), to taste
- 4 Leaves Sage (2g)
- Dice your pumpkin and onion.
- Turn on your rice cooker and allow it to warm. Add the olive oil, garlic and onion and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Pop the pumpkin in and stir for a further 1 minute.
- Add the arborio rice and stock. Stir and then close the lid.
- Give the risotto a stir after ten minutes and place the lid back down.
- The rice cooker will stop cooking when the rice is cooked.
- Once cooked, serve with parmesan, pepper and sage.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 319 // Protein 9.5g // Fat Total 6.5g // Fat Saturated 2.2g // Carbohydrates 51.9g // Sugars 9.7g // Sodium 1113.2mg // Dietary Fibre 4.8g