Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 65g Red Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 Carrot (31g), grated
- 1 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander (3g), finely chopped
- 1 Pieces Wholegrain Wrap (70g)
- 1/4 Cups Canned Black Beans (45g), rinsed & drained
- 20g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
- 1 Tablespoons Tomato Salsa (20g)
- Place cabbage, carrot and coriander in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Place wrap on a clean work surface. Top with cabbage salad, black beans and grated cheese. Spoon salsa over. Wrap firmly to enclose filling.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Cook wrap for 2-3 minutes each or until golden and cheese has melted.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 329 // Protein 17.4g // Fat Total 9.5g // Fat Saturated 5.1g // Carbohydrates 41.5g // Sugars 13.9g // Sodium 545.1mg // Dietary Fibre 12.3g