Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 15g Lean Bacon, trimmed of any visible fat
- 1 Cage Free Eggs (59g)
- 1/2 Tomato (83g), thickly sliced
- 30g Baby Spinach
- 2 Slices Wholegrain Bread (80g), toasted
- 5g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl with 2 teaspoons water. Add to frying pan and swirl to spread evenly. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Cook for 2 minutes until just set. Slide onto a plate.
- Spray frying pan lightly with oil again. Cook tomato for 2-3 minutes each side or until browned. Remove and set aside. Add spinach to frying pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
- Place a slice of toast onto plate. Top with spinach, tomato, bacon, egg and cheese. Place remaining toast on top to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 336 // Protein 20.9g // Fat Total 11.4g // Fat Saturated 3.1g // Carbohydrates 36.1g // Sugars 4.5g // Sodium 741.1mg // Dietary Fibre 5.5g