Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Tomato (167g), chopped
- 1/2 Zucchini (51g), finely chopped
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (3g)
- 4 Kalamata Olives, Pitted (12g)
- 2 Cage Free Eggs (118g)
- 10g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
- 1 Tablespoon Basil Leaves (3g)
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Scatter over tomatoes, zucchini, capsicum and garlic. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- 2 Roast vegetables for 20 minutes or until almost tender. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 180°C.
- Mix olives with vegetables and place mixture into an ovenproof dish. Make 2 indentations in mixture. Crack an egg into each indentation, and sprinkle cheese over.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are just set. Top with basil leaves and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 293 // Protein 21.0g // Fat Total 19.6g // Fat Saturated 5.4g // Carbohydrates 7.2g // Sugars 6.4g // Sodium 405.0mg // Dietary Fibre 4.3g