Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 125g Rolled Oats
- 3 Cups Self Raising Wholemeal Flour (450g)
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder (7g)
- 135g Brown Sugar
- 3 Banana (303g)
- 150g Butter, No Added Salt, melted
- 1 1/2 Cups Low Fat Milk (375g)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Essence (10g)
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Lightly spray two 17.5cm x 8.5cm (base measurement) loaf tins with olive oil spray. Line bases with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine oats, flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Mash bananas until almost smooth. Add banana, butter, milk and vanilla essence to dry ingredients. Fold together until evenly combined; do not overbeat.
- Divide mixture between lined pans. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Leave in tins for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Cut banana bread into slices to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 255 // Protein 5.1g // Fat Total 9.3g // Fat Saturated 5.6g // Carbohydrates 36.3g // Sugars 12.3g // Sodium 247.8mg // Dietary Fibre 4.4g