Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 40g Partially Cooked Udon Noodles
- 1/4 Teaspoons Cornflour (1g)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce (30g)
- 1 Teaspoons Sesame Seeds (3g)
- 1 Teaspoons Olive Oil (5g)
- 100g Lean Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Onion (36g), thinly sliced
- 1 X 1cm pieces Ginger (5g), finely grated
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (77g), cut into thin strips
- 50g Snow Peas, trimmed & halved
- Cook noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Combine cornflour and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat a large wok over medium heat. Add sesame seeds and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat half the oil in the wok over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 minute or until brown. Transfer to a plate. Heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, ginger, capsicum and snow peas. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add noodles and sauce mixture to wok. Toss until well combined and heated through. Turn off heat and toss in beef and sesame seeds. Serve in bowl.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 338 // Protein 26.8g // Fat Total 11.9g // Fat Saturated 2.9g // Carbohydrates 30.6g // Sugars 18.9g // Sodium 2232.2mg // Dietary Fibre 3.9g