Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 2 Wholegrain Tortilla (80g)
- 40g Avocado, mashed
- 20g Reduced Fat Tasty, grated
- 40g Mixed Salad Leaves, shredded
- 1 Carrot (61g), grated
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (78g), thinly sliced
- 100g Roast Beef Slices, Cooked, thinly sliced
- 2 Teaspoons Sweet Chilli Sauce (10g)
- Preheat a sandwich press. Place tortillas onto a clean work surface. Spread each with avocado and scatter cheese over.
- Arrange salad leaves, carrot, capsicum and beef down the centre, and drizzle with chilli sauce. Roll up and place into sandwich press. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through and the outside is golden and crisp. Cut in half to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 268 // Protein 22.5g // Fat Total 9.9g // Fat Saturated 3.1g // Carbohydrates 19.5g // Sugars 4.3g // Sodium 467.9mg // Dietary Fibre 5.5g