Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Fresh Dates (20g), pitted
- 1/2 Banana (50g), peeled
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Rolled Oats (12g)
- 2 Teaspoons Chia Seeds (10g)
- 1 Tablespoons Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (20g)
- 3/4 Cups Low Fat Milk (180g)
- 1 Pinches Ground Cinnamon (1g)
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth and creamy. Thin with a little water if it is too thick.
- Pour into glass to serve.
- Top with grated dark chocolate and serve!
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 296 // Protein 12.3g // Fat Total 7.7g // Fat Saturated 2.2g // Carbohydrates 44.0g // Sugars 31.7g // Sodium 87.4mg // Dietary Fibre 7.0g