Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Tablespoons Peanut Butter, No Added Sugar Or Salt (20g)
- 2 Teaspoons Reduced Salt Soy Sauce (10g)
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
- 40g Reduced Fat Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Red Chilli (5g)
- 250g Lean Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into long strips
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (46g), finely sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion (45g), finely sliced
- 40g Mixed Salad Leaves
- Stir peanut butter, soy sauce and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Stir in coconut cream and chilli. Whisk gently over low heat for 4 minutes or until smooth and heated through. Cover to keep warm.
- Thread chicken onto 12 skewers. Preheat a large non-stick chargrill or frying pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray chicken with oil, and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Toss capsicum and red onion with salad leaves. Divide between plates, top with skewers and drizzle with satay sauce.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 264 // Protein 26.9g // Fat Total 15.4g // Fat Saturated 5.6g // Carbohydrates 4.5g // Sugars 3.3g // Sodium 259.2mg // Dietary Fibre 2.4g