Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Tablespoons Dried Currants (12g)
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (40g)
- 2 Tablespoons Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (40g)
- 2 Teaspoons Tahini (10g)
- 200g Lean Lamb Steak
- 1 Teaspoons Sumac (2g)
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Carrot (61g), coarsely grated
- 1 Cups Canned Chickpeas (175g), rinsed & drained
- 1/4 Cups Flat Leaf Parsley (10g), roughly chopped
- Combine currants and 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice in a medium bowl. Set aside to soften. Mix remaining lemon juice with yoghurt and tahini in a small bowl.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle lamb with 3/4 teaspoon sumac and spray lightly with olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side for medium rare (depending on the thickness) or until cooked to your liking.
- Add carrot, chickpeas and parsley to currant mixture and toss to combine. Serve topped with sliced lamb and tahini yoghurt, sprinkled with remaining sumac.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 313 // Protein 30.2g // Fat Total 11.4g // Fat Saturated 2.7g // Carbohydrates 19.3g // Sugars 8.1g // Sodium 319.8mg // Dietary Fibre 6.6g