Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1/2 Cups Roasted Unsalted Cashews (65g)
- 1/2 Cups Desiccated Coconut (45g), plus extra for rolling
- 2 Tablespoons Honey (40g)
- 1 Fresh Lemon (60g), remove zest and juice half
- Take your lemon and remove the zest with a fine grater. Squeeze the juice from half the lemon.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Blitz until all ingredients are finely chopped and the mixture comes together. If the mixture is a little dry, add a small amount of water (or extra lemon juice) and blitz again.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Roll the ball into some additional desiccated coconut and keep in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 67 // Protein 1.3g // Fat Total 5.2g // Fat Saturated 2.5g // Carbohydrates 4.7g // Sugars 3.4g // Sodium 1.1mg // Dietary Fibre 0.9g