Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1/2 Cups Self Raising Wholemeal Flour (70g)
- 1/4 Cups Plain Flour (40g)
- 1/3 Cups Cocoa Powder (35g)
- 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar (80g)
- 1 X 140g tubs Apple Puree (140g)
- 130g Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- 2 Cage Free Eggs (118g)
- 10 Small scoops Vanilla Ice Cream, Low Fat (300g)
- 250g Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 150 C (fan-forced). Spray 10 × 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Sift the flours and cocoa powder into a bowl, returning any husks from sieve to the bowl.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Whisk the apple puree, yoghurt and eggs in a bowl. Add to the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the muffin pans. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cakes comes out just clean. Set aside in the pan for 5 minutes before using a small knife to loosen the cakes and place on serving.
- Dust each cake with cocoa and serve with a scoop of ice-cream and raspberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 169 // Protein 5.5g // Fat Total 2.8g // Fat Saturated 1.3g // Carbohydrates 28.9g // Sugars 17.9g // Sodium 98.0mg // Dietary Fibre 3.6g