Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 2 Slices Wholegrain Bread (80g)
- 1 Slices Reduced Fat Cheddar (15g)
- 1 Slices Lean Ham (30g)
- 15g Kalamata Olives, Pitted, sliced and pitted
- 1 Tablespoons Tomato Paste (20g)
- 10g Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano (1g), or to taste
- Place half the bread slices on a clean work surface. Top each with tomato paste, ham, olives, baby spinach, cheese and oregano. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Toast sandwiches until bread is golden and cheese has melted. Cut into quarters and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 318 // Protein 17.7g // Fat Total 9.9g // Fat Saturated 3.3g // Carbohydrates 36.5g // Sugars 4.6g // Sodium 1166.7mg // Dietary Fibre 5.6g