Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 250g Pumpkin, sliced
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1/4 Cups Quinoa (50g)
- 1/4 Cups Salt Reduced Vegetable Stock Liquid (60g)
- 40g Baby Spinach
- 1 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (20g)
- 1/2 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar (3g)
- 2 Tablespoons Mint Leaves (6g)
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Arrange pumpkin onto tray.
- Lightly spray pumpkin with oil and season with freshly ground black pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place quinoa, stock and 30ml water in a saucepan. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, for 12 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Add pumpkin, spinach, lemon juice, vinegar and mint to quinoa. Season with pepper and toss until well combined. Serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 325 // Protein 11.9g // Fat Total 4.9g // Fat Saturated 0.5g // Carbohydrates 51.5g // Sugars 17.5g // Sodium 271.1mg // Dietary Fibre 10.6g