Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 70g Pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Pinches Ground Cumin (1g)
- 1/4 Cups Canned Lentils (46g), rinsed & drained
- 1 Shallot (3g), thinly sliced
- 15g Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoons Plain Flour (3g)
- 2 Teaspoons Tzatziki (10g)
- 1 Grainy Bread Roll (70g), halved & toasted
- 1/2 Tomato (84g), thinly sliced
- 10g Baby Spinach
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place pumpkin on prepared tray, spray with oil and sprinkle with cumin. Roast for 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Transfer to a large bowl, roughly mash and set aside to cool.
- Add lentils, shallots and oats to pumpkin. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Using clean hands, combine well. Shape mixture into a patty. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, to firm.
- Spread flour onto a plate, then dust patty evenly on both sides. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add patty and cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Spread tzatziki onto one half of roll. Top with patty, tomato, spinach and roll top to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 330 // Protein 14.6g // Fat Total 5.9g // Fat Saturated 1.0g // Carbohydrates 50.6g // Sugars 8.2g // Sodium 620.5mg // Dietary Fibre 8.7g