Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Teaspoons Olive Oil (5g)
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Rosemary (2g), chopped
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon (50g), zest finely grated, juiced
- 1 Lean Chicken Thigh Fillets (150g), skin removed & fat trimmed
- 125g Pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Zucchini (51g), roughly chopped
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (78g), roughly chopped
- 20g Rocket
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine oil, rosemary, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Add chicken, pumpkin, zucchini and capsicum. Season with freshly ground black pepper and toss to coat. Spread onto tray.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to a plate and serve with rocket leaves.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 322 // Protein 31.7g // Fat Total 13.4g // Fat Saturated 3.0g // Carbohydrates 13.8g // Sugars 12.4g // Sodium 103.2mg // Dietary Fibre 6.8g