Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Crumpet, From Wholemeal Flour, Toasted (50g)
- 1 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard (5g)
- 1 Cage Free Poached Egg (59g)
- 40g Lean Ham, sliced
- 30g Avocado
- 40g Baby Spinach, wilted
- 1 Pinches Pepper (1g), or to taste
- Bring a small pan of water to a simmer and crack in the eggs gently.
- Cook for 4 mins (or to your liking). 4 mins will enable the whites to set with the runny yolks.
- Meanwhile, toast the crumpet until golden.
- Place the spinach into a colander and pour some boiling water over the spinach to wilt it.
- Once toasted, spread your crumpet with Dijon and add avocado, ham, spinach and your poached egg on top! Top with cracked pepper.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 309 // Protein 18.9g // Fat Total 15.1g // Fat Saturated 3.6g // Carbohydrates 23.3g // Sugars 1.9g // Sodium 949.3mg // Dietary Fibre 4.7g