Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Teaspoons Olive Oil (5g)
- 1/4 Onion (36g), finely chopped
- 1 Celery Stalk (40g), thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (77g), chopped
- 50g Eggplant, chopped
- 1/2 Cloves Garlic (1g), crushed
- 1/2 X 400g cans Diced Tomato (200g)
- 1/4 Teaspoons Chilli Flakes (1g)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander (5g), chopped
- 1 Cage Free Eggs (59g)
- 1 Tablespoons Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (20g)
- 1 Slices Wholegrain Bread (40g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, capsicum and eggplant and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tomatoes and chilli flakes. Cook until tomatoes are heated through. Stir in most of the coriander, reserving some for the top.
- Place mixture in a 400ml capacity ovenproof bowl. Make an indentation in the middle of the mixture and crack egg into it. Place onto a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes for soft yolk, or until egg has set to your liking.
- Top with yoghurt and sprinkle with remaining coriander to serve, with bread for dipping.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 318 // Protein 16.6g // Fat Total 12.9g // Fat Saturated 2.5g // Carbohydrates 30.2g // Sugars 14.5g // Sodium 469.7mg // Dietary Fibre 9.1g