Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (10g)
- 200g Mushrooms, quartered
- 40g Baby Spinach
- 1 Slices Wholegrain Bread (40g)
- 30g Low Fat Feta
- 2 Teaspoons Chives (2g), chopped
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or just until tender. Add baby spinach. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until just wilted.
- Meanwhile, toast bread and place on a plate.
- Top toast with mushroom mixture. Crumble over feta and sprinkle with chives. Season with freshly ground black pepper to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 311 // Protein 19.0g // Fat Total 16.3g // Fat Saturated 7.2g // Carbohydrates 18.5g // Sugars 2.0g // Sodium 567.3mg // Dietary Fibre 5.9g