Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Pieces Wholemeal Mountain Bread (25g)
- 40g Snow Peas, trimmed & thinly sliced
- 1/2 Carrot (31g), grated
- 1/4 Red Capsicum (39g), thinly sliced
- 10g Snow Pea Sprouts, trimmed
- 75g Marinated Tofu, thinly sliced
- 20g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
- 2 Teaspoons Sweet Chilli Sauce (10g)
- Place bread on a clean work surface. Top with snow peas, carrot, capsicum, sprouts, tofu and cheese. Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.
- Wrap firmly to enclose filling, and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 273 // Protein 35.8g // Fat Total 9.8g // Fat Saturated 4.0g // Carbohydrates 25.2g // Sugars 12.8g // Sodium 935.2mg // Dietary Fibre 5.0g