Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 250g Potato, thinly sliced
- 4 Cage Free Eggs (236g)
- 1/4 Cups Low Fat Milk (60g)
- 2 Tablespoons Chives (6g), chopped
- 1 Tablespoons Flat Leaf Parsley (3g), chopped
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
- 1 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon (5g), grated
- 1 Zucchini (101g), grated
- 40g Low Fat Feta, crumbled
- 125g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 20g Rocket
- Place potatoes in a microwave proof dish with 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Place eggs, milk, half the chives and the parsley in a large bowl, whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat a 20cm diameter non-stick frying pan over a high heat, spray with olive oil. Add garlic and lemon, cook for 1 minute. Add zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the potatoes slices and scatter over the tomatoes.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into the pan, slightly shake the pan to evenly distribute the egg. Crumble over the feta and sprinkle over the remaining herbs. Reduce the heat to very low, cook for 5-10 minutes or until frittata is set around the edges but still slightly runny in the centre. Preheat grill to high.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes or until the top is set, golden and puffed. Remove, set aside for 5 minutes. Slide onto a large board, cut into wedges. Serve frittata topped with rocket leaves.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 336 // Protein 25.3g // Fat Total 15.9g // Fat Saturated 7.3g // Carbohydrates 20.9g // Sugars 5.4g // Sodium 405.1mg // Dietary Fibre 4.4g