Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Teaspoons Olive Oil (5g)
- 1 1/2 Zucchini (151g), cut into noodles
- 1/4 Onion (36g), finely chopped
- 1/2 Cloves Garlic (1g), crushed
- 125g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 X400g cans Canned Lentils (120g), rinsed & drained
- 5 Kalamata Olives, Pitted (15g), halved
- 1 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (20g)
- 40g Low Fat Feta, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Leaves (5g), torn
- Heat half the oil in a large deep non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini noodles and cook, tossing regularly, for 2 minutes or until just softened. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan and add onion. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add garlic and tomatoes and cook, tossing and stirring, for 2 minutes or until tomatoes have softened. Stir in lentils, olives and lemon juice until heated through.
- Place in bowl, top with feta and basil, and season with freshly ground black pepper to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 296 // Protein 19.1g // Fat Total 14.9g // Fat Saturated 8.6g // Carbohydrates 16.9g // Sugars 8.3g // Sodium 1020.9mg // Dietary Fibre 5.6g