Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 50g Wholemeal Pasta
- 75g Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Leek (32g), trimmed & thinly sliced
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
- 1/2 Cups Passata (125g)
- 10g Sundried Tomato, thinly sliced
- 25g Baby Spinach
- 15g Reduced Fat Mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly spray a 2 cup (500ml) capacity ovenproof dish with oil. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms and leek, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft and lightly golden. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add passata, simmer for 2 minutes, then add pasta, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Stir until spinach has just wilted. Spoon mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle mozzarella over.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 319 // Protein 17.1g // Fat Total 6.0g // Fat Saturated 2.1g // Carbohydrates 44.5g // Sugars 12.4g // Sodium 380.6mg // Dietary Fibre 10.8g