Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry (Vegetable Oil) (170g), partially thawed
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste (40g)
- 2 Tablespoons Hummus (40g)
- 1/2 Can Canned Cannellini Beans (112g), rinsed and drained
- 20g Baby Spinach
- 30g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
- 4g Basil Leaves, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Spread tomato paste and hummus over puff pastry sheet.
- Spread over cannellini beans and squash down gently into the pastry with the back of a fork.
- Sprinkle over baby spinach, shredded basil and cheese.
- Roll your puff pastry into a log.
- Slice the log into 10 scrolls and place onto a lined baking tray, cut-side down. They should be about 2.5cm thick.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 169 // Protein 6.1g // Fat Total 8.6g // Fat Saturated 3.5g // Carbohydrates 15.6g // Sugars 1.8g // Sodium 303.5mg // Dietary Fibre 3.4g