Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Cups Rolled Oats (90g)
- 1 Cups Low Fat Milk (250g)
- 1 Cups Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (250g)
- 1 Tablespoons Chia Seeds (12g)
- 1 Large Carrot (70g), Peeled and grated
- 1 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon (3g)
- 1 Pinches Ground Nutmeg (1g)
- 1/4 Cups Honey (80g)
- 1/4 Cups Desiccated Coconut (25g)
- 2 Tablespoons Walnuts (18g)
- Place the oats, carrot, chia, milk, yoghurt, honey, nutmeg and cinnamon in a bowl. Fold together gently to combine.
- Divide mixture between serving bowls (or jars if you want to take it with you). Top with walnuts and coconut and cover. Set in refrigerator overnight. Enjoy in the morning!
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 309 // Protein 10.8g // Fat Total 11.5g // Fat Saturated 5.4g // Carbohydrates 38.7g // Sugars 25.5g // Sodium 88.5mg // Dietary Fibre 5.3g