Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 50g Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 2 Bok Choy (328g), chopped
- 200g Lean Chicken Breast, shredded
- 1/3 Cups Frozen Peas (47g)
- 80g Creamed Corn
- 2 Shallot (12g), sliced
- 500g Salt Reduced Chicken Stock Liquid
- Pour 500ml of chicken stock into a large saucepan and place over high heat. Add noodles and cook for 1 minute.
- Add bok choy and cook for 1 minute. Stir in chicken, peas and creamed corn, and cook for 2 minutes. Divide between bowls. Served topped with shallots.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 337 // Protein 40.2g // Fat Total 3.5g // Fat Saturated 1.1g // Carbohydrates 32.6g // Sugars 6.9g // Sodium 897.5mg // Dietary Fibre 7.0g