Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 1 Teaspoons Soy Sauce (5g)
- 1 Teaspoons Sesame Oil (5g)
- 200g Atlantic Salmon Fillets, (skinless and boneless)
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 2 Carrot (122g), shredded
- 3 Zucchini (303g), shredded
- 40g Baby Spinach
- 1 Teaspoons Sweet Chilli Sauce (5g)
- Combine soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl then add salmon and turn to coat. Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook salmon for 2-3 minutes each side, depending on thickness, until just cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate; wipe out pan.
- Spray pan with oil again and heat over medium heat. Add shredded vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes, adding a tiny splash of hot water to create steam, until just tender.
- Add spinach and cook 1 minute or until just wilted. Add chilli sauce and toss to combine. Divide between bowls and top with salmon to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 276 // Protein 23.2g // Fat Total 17.0g // Fat Saturated 4.2g // Carbohydrates 6.8g // Sugars 6.0g // Sodium 281.1mg // Dietary Fibre 4.8g