Food & Nutrition
12WBT members can choose from over 1200 recipes that are nutritious, delicious and super simple to make. With vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free, vegan, low FODMAP and low carb meals, there is something for everyone. You won’t need to hunt down any special ingredients – simply choose your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then hit the supermarket with your 12WBT Shopping List.
Each recipe displays cooking instructions, preparation and cooking time, as well as calorie and nutrition information. It’s never been more convenient or easier to eat healthy meals – whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. So go ahead, check out a recipe and get stuck in!
- 2 Packets Frozen Spinach (500g), thawed
- 400g Reduced Fat Ricotta
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g), crushed
- 100g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
- 700g Passata
- 18 Tubes Cannelloni Pasta Tubes (200g)
- 3 Handfuls Rocket (120g)
- 2 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar (10g)
- Combine spinach, ricotta, garlic and 40g of grated cheese in a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Pour a little passata over base of a 20cm x 30cm baking dish.
- Fill cannelloni tubes with spinach mixture, using the end of a spoon to push mixture through. Place filled tubes in baking dish.
- Pour over remaining passata and sprinkle with remaining grated cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle rocket with balsamic vinegar and serve with cannelloni.
Nutritional Information Per Serve*
Calories 331 // Protein 20.1g // Fat Total 11.2g // Fat Saturated 6.4g // Carbohydrates 33.4g // Sugars 9.1g // Sodium 538.9mg // Dietary Fibre 7.0g