I’ve been on the chocolate and orange bandwagon since Christmas Day when my family tore into a bag of Jaffas and I was reminded of how festive this flavour combo really feels. I’ve been addicted since! So it’s no surprise that the combination has made its way onto my breakfast table. We love being creative with our brekky flavours here at 12WBT, and this Jaffa Breakfast Yoghurt is no exception. It is simply fantastic, tastes like a treat and is jam-packed with nutritious and healthy ingredients.
Good luck stopping at one bowl!
Jaffa Breakfast Yoghurt
5 min prep time
297 Cal / serve
400g Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
1 Orange (200g)
25g Dark Chocolate, grated
2 Teaspoons Tahini (10g)
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup (40g), or honey
- Slice your orange into chunks removing any pith.
- Spoon your yoghurt into two bowls, topping with orange, tahini and maple syrup.
- Top with grated dark chocolate and serve!
- You may swap tahini for cashew or almond butter
- You may also try this with mango rather than orange if you prefer